GENERAL › NEWS
Four Teenage Boys Burnt To Death In Road Accident
North Klang Traffic Police chief ASP Zawary Mahadi identified the dead as the driver, Ang Chin Fu, 18, and rear seat passengers Lee Boon Huat, Chong Chee Seng, and Chew Yee Ying, all 19.
The front seat passenger, Chai Chee Seng, also 19, suffered slight injuries as he managed to get out of the Perodua MyVi car during the 3.30 am accident, he said.
The bodies were sent to the Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital in Klang, he added.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- 1MDB-Mitsui Consortium's Tender Complies With All Bid Requirements, Says EC- business
- Chong Wei Sole Malaysian In All-england Badminton Semi-Finals- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution