GENERAL › NEWS
Myanmar Duo Charged With Involunrtary Manslaughter Of Countryman
Takir Dil Mohamad, 37, and Nabi Husein Amir Husain, 21, claimed trial before Judge Mohd Yusoff Yunus to unintentionally causing the death of Ayub Hussein, 46, at Chabang Tiga, Kampung Bukit Sireh in Kuala Krai between 7.30 am and 8.30 am on April 30, 2013.
The charge under Section 304(a) of the Penal Code read with Section 34 of the same Code provides for a maximum jail term of 30 years upon conviction.
The court did not set bail and fixed March 30 for re mention.
Deputy public prosecutor Ahmad Salam Yusof appeared for the prosecution while the duo were not represented.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- All Eyes On Mas' Missing B777- business
- Kelantan Beat Lions XII To Top Super League Table- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution