GENERAL › NEWS
Make Learning Of Science And Mathematics Fun, Says Najib
The prime minister said this in a Twitter post which carried a link to Tuesday's Bernama report on making the learning of science enjoyable.
The report had quoted Second Education Minister Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh as saying that parents and teachers should make the learning of science fun to capture the interest of students in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (Stem).
Idris had said that making the learning of science fun could help raise to 60 per cent the number of science stream students in the country.
He had said that now only 37 per cent of students were in the science stream.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- All Eyes On Mas' Missing B777- business
- Kelantan Beat Lions XII To Top Super League Table- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution