GENERAL › NEWS
Communal Grants Equivalent To Native Titles - Osman
He said according to the State Land Ordinance (Sabah Cap.68), lands under the Native Titles are held by natives and no non-native may purchase any land held under this part, while lands under the Native Customary Right (CSR) are possessed by customary tenure.
Osman in a statement issued here clarified BERNAMA's report on Monday stating that communal grants in Sabah are equivalent to Native Customary Rights (NCR).
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- All Eyes On Mas' Missing B777- business
- Kelantan Beat Lions XII To Top Super League Table- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution