GENERAL › NEWS
Democratising Education Is A Universal Responsibility - Tawfiq
Referring to this year's World Thinking Day theme, 'Every girl has the right to learning so she reaches her fullest potential' and 'education opens doors for girls and boys', he said it was imperative for society to delve into the essence of the message.
"This year's message is very relevant and must be given due attention by all parties because human capital quality can dictate the rise and fall of a nation," he said at Wisma Pandu Puteri here, while launching World Thinking Day celebrated annually today by the Girl Guides Association.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Opposition Pact Purposely Exaggerates My Joke With Chew Mei Fun - Shahrizat- politic
- Najib Displays Exemplary Compassion To Do What Is Right For The Rakyat- business
- Theo Bos Dominates Stage 9 To Clinch Fourth Stage Win In LTdL 2014- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Russia Slams "Biased" Nato Approach To Ukraine Situation- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution