GENERAL › NEWS
1,000 New PPR Houses In Jalan Manila
"More homes will be built under the People's Housing Programme (PPR) throughout the state including in the district because the government is aware that the people need them," he told reporters after visiting the residential site here today.
The residence would be launched by Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin on March 1.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- SPDP Buries Three-year Feud To Accept Sacked Four- politic
- Measures Undertaken By Government Will Turn Malaysia To Be More Resilient & Competitive Economy- business
- Chong Wei And Tien How-Wee Kiong Advance To All England Quarter-Final- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Japan Provides US$244 Million In ODA For Vietnam- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution