GENERAL › LIST NEWS
KIEV, July 23 (Bernama) -- No ransom or payment was made during the three-day negotiations between the Malaysian special investigation team and separatist group, Donetsk People's Republic, upon retrieving the bodies of the victims on board the downed Malaysia Airlines (MAS) MH17 and its two black boxes containing data and voice recorder.
KUALA LUMPUR, July 23 (Bernama) -- Unlike during the MH370 tragedy in March this year, the Malaysian officials this time around were more resolute with their handling of the MH17 crash in East of Ukraine last Thursday.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- Malaysia's Medal Hunt In Glasgow To Start Tomorrow- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- Saudi Women Allowed To Stand For Municipal Elections Next Year- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution