BUSINESS › NEWS
Increase In OPR Will Have Minimal Impact On Country's Exports: Husni
"The quantum is not that large to affect cost of production," he told reporters after chairing the Focus Group Meeting for Budget 2015 here today.
He said that Malaysia's exports this year was increasing month on month.
Many other countries have adjusted the OPR earlier?, some about three years ago, Husni said.
Bank Negara Malaysia announced a 25 basis points increase in the OPR to 3.25 per cent last week.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Puteri UMNO Confident Of Drawing Support Of Young Non-Malays- politic
- Bank Negara' International Reserves At RM423.8 Billion- business
- Terengganu Sukma Athletes Receive Incentives Totalling RM1.58 Million- sports
- Designer Handbags Make Great Investment Pieces- features
- Philippines' Population Expected To Hit 100th Million On July 27- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution