BUSINESS › NEWS
China's Q2 GDP Up 7.5 Per Cent
In the first half of this year, the GDP rose by 7.4 per cent, according to data released by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) Wednesday.
The data showed China's GDP totalled 26.9 trillion yuan in the first six months of the year.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Puteri UMNO Confident Of Drawing Support Of Young Non-Malays- politic
- Bank Negara' International Reserves At RM423.8 Billion- business
- Najib Wishes National Contingent To Commonwealth Games 'Good Luck'- sports
- Designer Handbags Make Great Investment Pieces- features
- Joko Widodo-Jusuf Kalla Win Indonesia's 2014 Presidential Election- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution