BUSINESS › NEWS
Yingli Powers Street Lamps For World Cup Fiesta Final
The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yingli Green Energy, known as Yingli Solar the world's largest vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturer.
In a statement Monday, it said the event was part of Kuala Lumpur's City Hall's "Zero Carbon World Cup " initiative to help raise awareness about solar energy and drive the message on the need to reduce carbon emissions even during big events.
Yingli has been working with International Football Federation (FIFA) to leave solar legacies in the host countries of the World Cup competition since 2010.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- AirAsia India Appoints Cargo Agent, Adds Two Destinations- business
- Commonwealth Games: Fatehah Rewrites National Record In 500m Time Trial- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- Former Thai PM Yingluck Meets Thaksin In Paris: Media- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution