BUSINESS › NEWS
Sentoria's Proposed MTN Gets AAA(bg)/Stable Rating
"The enhanced rating reflects the unconditional and irrevocable guarantee extended by Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Bhd, which enhances the credit risk profile of the proposed MTN beyond Sentoria's credit standing.
"Meanwhile, Sentoria has the option to upsize the MTN programme limit, subject to approval from the Securities Commission," RAM Ratings said in a statement.
The rating agency said Sentoria has a good track record in the affordable-housing segment in Pahang and a short operating track record in the theme park and hospitality industries.
"Going forward, Sentoria has put in place ambitious expansion plans," it added.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- GSC To Continue Expansion Plans- business
- Mohd Zulhelmi Lands Malaysia's First Medal At Glasgow Commonwealth Games- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- UN Wants Japan To Redress 'Comfort Women' Issue- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution