BUSINESS › NEWS
Hong Leong Bank, Hong Leong Islamic Raise Lending Rates
Concurrently, HLBB and HLISB's Fixed Deposit (FD) and Term Deposit-i (TD-i) will be revised upwards by up to 25 basis points.
The new FD and TD-i rates for one, six and 12 months will be increased to 3.05 per cent, 3.20 per cent, and 3.30 per cent, respectively.
The move follows Bank Negara Malaysia's Overnight Policy Rate (OPR) hike by 25 basis points to 3.25 per cent on July 10, 2014.
In a statement Monday, Group Managing Director, Tan Kong Khoon said that both HLBB and HLISB will continue to work closely with its customers to address all their financing and savings needs.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- MAHB Eyes More Acquisitions In Next Six Months- business
- Roving Tickets Introduced For 2014 Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- Brunei's Sultan Congratulates Indonesian President-Elect- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution