BUSINESS › NEWS
Chevron Expects Good Response For Newly-launched Fuel System Cleaner
Chevron Lubricants Asia Pacific Marketing Manager Lennard Kwek said TCP's sales in Singapore were three times higher than the company's forecast when it was launched two months ago.
"I truly believe TCP will receive the same treatment here in Malaysia," Kwek told reporters here Monday.
He did not reveal any figure, but added that the company expected its stocks for the Malaysian market to be available this week.
"The company is keen to market the product in Thailand this year and the Philippines next year," he said.
He said TCP would be sold at selected Caltex petrol stations nationwide at promotional price of RM35 until Aug 31.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- AmInvest Launches Two Funds- business
- Muhammad Firdaus Discharged From Hospital Today- sports
- MH17, Najib's Finest Hour In Face Of Adversity- features
- World Bank Ready To Give US$18 Billion Financial Aid To India- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution