BUSINESS › NEWS
Bina Darulaman To Buy Land For RM204 Million
In a filing to Bursa Malaysia, Bina Darulaman said both parties entered into a heads of agreement (HoA) on Sunday.
"Bina Darulaman and PKNK shall use their best endeavours to enter into a conditional definitive agreement not later than 30 days from the date of the HoA," it said.
Under the agreement, both parties will also be granted with an automatic extension of a further 30 days in the event they are unable to complete their due diligence.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- AirAsia India Appoints Cargo Agent, Adds Two Destinations- business
- Mohd Zulhelmi Lands Malaysia's First Medal At Glasgow Commonwealth Games- sports
- Tips For A Crime-Free Balik Kampung Trip- features
- Former Thai PM Yingluck Meets Thaksin In Paris: Media- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution