BUSINESS › NEWS
Maybank To Revise Deposit & Base Lending Rates Effective July 16
Maybank's deposit rates will be revised upward by up to 15 basis points, with its base lending rate (BLR) increasing 25 basis points from 6.60 per cent per annum to 6.85 per cent per annum, Maybank said in a statement.
The base financing rate (BFR) of Maybank Islamic Bhd will similarly be revised upward by 25 basis points to 6.85 per cent.
The last revision in Maybank's BLR and Maybank Islamic's BFR was on May 11 2011 when it was revised from 6.30 per cent per annum to 6.60 per cent per annum.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pakatan Supreme Council Accepts Proposal To Nominate Wan Azizah As MB Of Selangor- politic
- Government's Financial Position Getting Stronger: Treasury Secretary-General- business
- JDT Receive RM760,000 From State Govt As Incentive For Winning Super League- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- S'pore Agrees To Expand Scope Of Military Cooperation With Thailand- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution