BUSINESS › NEWS
Berjaya Food's Share Rises On Incorporation Of New Cambodian Subsidiary
As at 9.57 am, the counter rose four sen or 2.45 per cent to RM1.67, after opening at RM1.64, with 47,000 shares changing hands.
In a filing to Bursa Malaysia on Wednesday, Berjaya Food said the principal activities of the subsidiary, Berjaya Roasters (Cambodia) Ltd, is to develop and operate the Kenny Rogers Roasters chain in the market.
The issued share capital of the new unit is KHR2 billion (RM1.57 million), comprising 500,000 shares of KHR4,000 each.
Berjaya Food, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Berjaya Food (International) Sdn Bhd, is taking a 70 per cent stake in the venture, with the remainder belonging to CE Roosters Ltd, its local partner in Cambodia.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Abdul Khalid Says Respects PKR's Decision To Nominate Wan Azizah To Be Next MB- politic
- MTC Focuses On Developing Timber Industry, Encourages Use Of Gluglam Timber- business
- Piya Denies Moving To Felda United Next Season- sports
- Spend Within Means For Hari Raya- features
- Mozambique's President Guebuza Attends CPLP Summit In Timor Leste- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution