BUSINESS › NEWS
Perodua Introduces Special Scheme For The Disabled
In a statement, Perodua President and Chief Executive Officer, Datuk Aminar Rashid Salleh, said the company would offer a RM1,000 rebate on any of its models on top of any its ongoing promotions.
"This means that if we are running a promotion featuring a RM2,000 discount, a disabled person is entitled to an additional RM1,000 rebate on top of what is being offered," he said.
Perodua said those who wished to apply could visit any Perodua sales outlet nationwide.
"To be eligible, customers need to fill up the necessary documents, which can be obtained at Perodua sales centres, and submit the documents to the Ministry of Finance and the Customs Department for approval," it said.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Kajang Voters Have Opportunity To Elect A Responsible Assemblyman- politic
- Petronas Unit, Pacific Northwest Welcome Partner In Canada LNG Project- business
- Lack Of Power Costs Mohd Saufi In Final Sprint- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Russia Slams "Biased" Nato Approach To Ukraine Situation- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution