BUSINESS › NEWS
G-7 Opens Ramen Restaurant In PJ
In a statement here Thursday, the company said it has seen a surge in new ramen restaurants in Malaysia since 2010, with the openings of "Yakitori restaurant", "Ramen restaurant" and "Udon restaurant", among others.
"While most existing ramen restaurants serve ramen of pork bone soup taste, Ramen Kanbe offers authentic soya sauce ramen, which uses light soup of chicken bone and customised Japanese soya sauce base," it said.
To better serve the customers, Ramen Kanbe's non-Japanese staff have to undergo a six-month training in Japan before starting work, it said.
G-7 Holdings has plans to license Ramen Kanbe in Malaysia in the future as well as bring it to other South-East Asian markets, it said.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Wanita Umno Expands People's Connect Programme To Help Win Votes In Kajang- politic
- Destini Acquires Samudra Oil For RM80 Million- business
- AFC Cup: Selangor Only Secure A Point Against Maziya- sports
- CAN YOU DEPEND ON YOUR CHILDREN IN YOUR GOLDEN YEARS?- features
- Opposition Party Wants South African Govt To Clarify Row With Rwanda- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution