BUSINESS › NEWS
MyCC Offers Grant Up To RM25,000 For Studies On Competition Issues
The offer will be made under the Research Grant Programme.
Opened to all Malaysians, including freelance researchers, the programme will focus on priority sectors and stakeholders who come under the ambit of the MyCC Strategy Plan, which spans from 2012 to this year.
"Preference will be given to evidence-based research studies, surveys and case studies, with findings that may be published in academic journals or publications for popular consumption," the independent body tasked with enforcing the Competition Act 2010, said in a statement.
Applications will close on April 30. Interested applicants can visit www.mycc.gov.my for more information on the grant.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- All Eyes On Mas' Missing B777- business
- Kelantan Beat Lions XII To Top Super League Table- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution