BUSINESS › NEWS
AmBank Plans To Relocate Six Branches By Year-end
Ambank Senior General Manager and Head for Retail Distribution, Suraya Hassan, said the relocation was among the bank's strategic measures to optimise services in its branches by providing bigger premises with ergonomic design and adding more self-service machines.
"We will close small old branches and move to new bigger premises to ensure customers' comfort," she told reporters after launching the newly-relocated Ambank Melaka Raya branch here Thursday.
The branch, which has been operating for 19 years at Jalan Melaka Raya 13, is now operating at Jalan Melaka Raya 11.
It has a bigger space and five self-service machines to accommodate customers.
She said as of now, three branches in Melaka, Penang and Sabah, had been relocated while three other branches would be relocated soon.
Besides relocating its branches, AmBank would also consolidate branches which were located close to each other to provide more comprehensive services, she said.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Zaid Ibrahim Withdraws From Kajang By-election- politic
- Malaysia Furniture Makers Urged To Win More Furniture Market Share As China Costs Rise- business
- TSG Need To Improve Further To Compete Against Best Teams In The World - Fazin- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution