BUSINESS › NEWS
Kenanga Research Maintains 'Market Perform' On Felda Global Ventures
The research house said that it may consider upgrading the Malaysian-based global agricultural and commodity-based company as it saw a sustainable turnaround in its downstream operations.
"We believe the core net profit for financial year 2014 should improve in line with our expectations for better crude palm oil prices of RM2,800 per tonne against RM2,333 per tonne recorded last year," the research house said in a statement Thursday.
It maintained a target price of RM4.75 for Felda Global Ventures.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- All Eyes On Mas' Missing B777- business
- Kelantan Beat Lions XII To Top Super League Table- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution