BUSINESS › NEWS
E&O Looks To Complete Maiden Overseas Venture By 2016
Princes House is a prime freehold neo-classical building, located in London and comprises 54 units of 20 residential and 34 serviced apartments.
The price is set at 1,800 per sq ft (about RM9,844) with units ranging from compact 428 sq ft studio apartments to a 2,714 sq ft penthouse, with the majority comprising one, two and three bedroom units.
In a statement here Thursday, E&O Group Managing Director Datuk Terry Tham Ka Hon said he anticipates the serviced apartments and residential units to find a ready rental and sales market.
"This is given its proximity to the University of London, London School of Economics and Inns of Court, where accommodation for students is always in high demand," he added.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Opposition Pact Purposely Exaggerates My Joke With Chew Mei Fun - Shahrizat- politic
- Najib Displays Exemplary Compassion To Do What Is Right For The Rakyat- business
- No Decision Yet To Keep Kim Swee As Harimau Malaya Coach - Hamidin- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Russia Slams "Biased" Nato Approach To Ukraine Situation- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution