BUSINESS › NEWS
Etiqa Takaful To Launch Investment-linked Product This Year
"We see this as a potentially profitable area that will give us more opportunities to access the affluent segment and attract new customers in Malaysia," said Chief Executive Officer Ahmad Rizlan Azman in a statement Wednesday.
This new product comes on the heels of the regular Takaful plan called "Mabrur" launched last year, he said.
"Mabrur is a savings and protection plan that complements one's preparation for Hajj and Umrah, and Etiqa hopes to grow that line further in 2014," Ahmad Rizlan said.
The company recently bagged the "Best Takaful Provider" award in the Islamic Finance News Awards Best Service Poll 2013, an annual survey that invites Islamic finance issuers, investors, non-banking financial intermediaries and government bodies globally, to vote.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Opposition Pact Purposely Exaggerates My Joke With Chew Mei Fun - Shahrizat- politic
- Petronas Unit, Pacific Northwest Welcome Partner In Canada LNG Project- business
- Lack Of Power Costs Mohd Saufi In Final Sprint- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- Russia Slams "Biased" Nato Approach To Ukraine Situation- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution