BUSINESS › NEWS
A.M. Best Upgrades Ratings Of Samsung Vina Insurance Limited
A statement issued in Hong Kong stated that the outlook for both ratings were stable.
The ratings reflect the enhanced commitment that SVI now receives as a subsidiary of Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance Co, Ltd (SFM) (South Korea), the statement added.
While there is no positive movement in the ratings considered in the short term, negative rating actions could occur if there is a material deterioration in SVI's risk-adjusted capitalization, driven by worse than expected profitability.
news coverage in our Newswire service.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- PKR Replacement Candidate To Be Announced After Meeting - Anwar- politic
- FGV Plans To Expand Into Rubber Business In Cambodia Soon- business
- Kelantan Beat Lions XII To Top Super League Table- sports
- Handicraft Maker Immortalises Sarawak's Perahu Tambang- features
- China - Lawmakers, Political Advisers cross Fingers For Missing China-bound Plane- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution