BUSINESS › LIST NEWS
KUALA LUMPUR, April 19 (Bernama) -- Gold futures contract on Bursa Malaysia Derivatives is expected to trade lower next week on lack of buying support, a dealer said.
KUALA LUMPUR, April 19 (Bernama) -- The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBM KLCI) is likely to trend higher towards the 1,880 points level next week prompted by improved market sentiment amid positive market-moving external global events.
KUALA LUMPUR, April 19 (Bernama) -- The ringgit is likely to trade lower against the US dollar next week as the greenback is expected to strengthen due to external factors, said a dealer.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- MIC Empowers Info Team As Preparation For GE14 - politic
- More Than 80 Per Cent Of Sabah Population To Enjoy Yes 4G Service By Year-End- business
- Sullivan Surges Into Title Contention, Westwood Takes Slim Lead- sports
- Transforming Rural Folks Through Mesej- features
- 7 Dead In Shoot-Out At Vietnamese Border- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution