BUSINESS › LIST NEWS
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Automotive players are expected to introduce new and enhanced versions of existing models next year, including energy-efficient vehicles (EEVs) at very competitive prices.
KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 21 (Bernama) -- Malaysian carmaker Proton Holdings Bhd says it is ready to collaborate in the Asean car project.
TANJUNG PANDAN (Indonesia), Dec 20 (Bernama) -- Indonesian Ambassador to Malaysia Datuk Seri Herman Prayitno has proposed to the Belitung Provincial Office to emulate and learn from Malaysia on ways to attract tourists to Belitung island.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Year 2014 Sees BN Slowly Regaining Support Of The People- politic
- Unilever Food Solutions Likely To Maintain Product Prices Ahead Of GST- business
- Perlis Retains Sultan's Gold Cup After Beating Pahang 2-1 - sports
- Cage Farming In Langkawi Guarantees Fish Supply For The Future- features
- IISS: China's Non-Nuclear Emphasis Is Cause For Disquiet- world
Most Read News
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution