BUSINESS › MAIN
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 30 (Bernama) -- Opcom Holdings Bhd, a fibre optics cable manufacturer, today obtained shareholders' approval to proceed with its proposed acquisition of a 40 per cent stake in Unigel (UK) Ltd for RM11.65 million, cash.
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 30 (Bernama) -- Malaysia and India will review the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) signed between the two countries in 2011 either in December or February next year, said Indian High Commissioner to Malaysia T. S. Tirumurti.
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 29 (Bernama) -- The 12-point plan unveiled by Khazanah Nasional Bhd to enable Malaysia Airlines (MAS) to return to profitability needs to be studied, elaborated and digested, said the Malaysian Airlines System Employees Union (Maseu).
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- Pengkalan Kubor By-Election: Kelantan Umno To Work As A Team- politic
- MAS Restructuring Plan Not Complete Without Operations And Business Overhaul, Says PAC- business
- Chong Wei Moves Closer To Elusive World Championships Title- sports
- The Days When Sports Were Part Of Patriotism And Nation Building- features
- Pakistan Seeks Closer Trade Ties With Iran- world
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution