BUSINESS › MAIN
KUCHING, May 22 (Bernama) -- Sarawakians will benefit more from hydropower projects in the state as these projects can further enhance their standard of living, said Sarawak Energy Bhd (SEB) Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Torstein Dale Sjotveit.
Previous Top Stories
Other News Headlines
- MIC Is Still Relevant, Says Vell Paari- politic
- Alliance Research Maintains "Neutral" Call On Bumi Armada With TP RM4.43- business
- Nicol Only Malaysian Still In The Running In British Open Squash- sports
- Seven Strong Ladies To Power Up Malaysian Cabinet- features
- North Korean Leader's Special Envoy Arrives In Beijing- world
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution