- Employers, Workers Can Access Portal On Productivity
- Najib Hopes Malaysia Can Develop Stronger Link With British Industries
- Proposed National Harmony Bill May Be Renamed - Nancy
- Felda Allocates RM100 Million In House Expansion Loan For 12,000 Settlers - Najib
- Small and medium enterprises underpinned strong economic growth between 2006 and 2013, says Tan Sri Dr Fong Chan Onn
- Government needs to relook current subsidy levels for sake of country's future - Dr Sulaiman Mahbob
- Proper communication plan needed for government to explain policies to the people: Dr Fong Chan Onn
- Minimise politicking as we have a mission to achieve - Sulaiman Mahbob
- Malaysia should create stable economic environment for sustainable economic growth: Fong Chan Onn
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- Intermittent rain and hot weather can cause an increase in mosquito breeding and their population as well as hasten their life cycle, say experts.
PETALING JAYA (Bernama) -- Online social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WeChat seem to be the favourite choice nowadays for the people around the world in seeking information.
KUCHING (Bernama) -- There are growing fears that Sarawak's 'Perahu Tambang', the river boats that have been plying commuters over Sarawak River over the ages will soon end up as museum piece.
The 'tambang' is actually a wooden sampan about 5 metres long and has a pitched roof covering two rows of seats along either side of the boat. It is powered by a small diesel engine and carries commuters across and along the river.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
SINGAPORE, March 7 (Bernama) -- The Ukraine crisis reminds us that small countries must defend themselves, and cannot rely solely on international treaties or the promises of others, says Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution