- No Malaysians Affected In Tamil Nadu Protests - Foreign Ministry
- No Decision Yet To Use SPM Trial Exam Results For Private Colleges, Universities' Admission
- CAS Reject Malaysia's Appeal, Wushu Gold Withdrawn
- MH17: Five More Malaysian Victims' Remains To Be Accorded Military Honours Friday
- GST registration draws 71,916 companies as of Oct 1. Target of 300,000 registrations can be achieved by year-end: Customs Deputy DG
- Outcome of appeal against withdrawal of Malaysian wushu gold medal expected this afternoon - Chef-de-mission
- Budget 2015 likely to outline measures to assist the people - Hasan Malek
- GST's successful implementation requires 5 key elements including political will, effective consultative & communication process: Deputy DG Customs
- AllianceDBS Research estimated fuel subsidy cut will save govt around RM1.1 bln in 2014 & achieve fiscal deficit target of 3 pct by 2015 & a balanced budget by 2020
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- A few black sheeps in the teaching profession have brought a bad name for the whole teaching profession.
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- Most economists predict that the government will accelerate the effective date of corporate tax reduction during the upcoming Budget 2015 tabling scheduled on Oct 10.
BANGKOK, Oct 2 (Bernama) -- Six countries in the Asia-Pacific region, the world's largest consumer of fish products, have come together to draft a work plan on the sustainable intensification of aquaculture for 'Blue Growth', according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO) Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 2 (Bernama) -- As for those who are getting ready to retire, they probably have started looking for things to do in their retirement years.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
in his written reply in Parliament Thursday
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution