KOTA KINABALU, Jan 26 (Bernama) -- Malaysia and Indonesia will continue discussions to find solutions to the maritime boundary issues through the existing mechanism, according to Foreign Minister Datuk Seri Anifah Aman.
- Website Was Not Hacked - MAS
- People Have Right To Use Cyber Space Safely - Shabery
- 187 Leptospirosis Cases Reported At HRPZ II
- Cut In Operating Expenditure Not Specific To Any Ministry - Husni
- PM Najib visits his former college - Malvern College in Worcestershire, England - to open Razak Science Centre
- The Kedah state government is looking at various financing methods for the construction of the Kulim International Airport once the green light comes from the federal government
- JCorp is interested to acquire all National Feedlot Centre's satellite farms, including the one in Gemas, says Ismail Sabri
- MyCC has a new chief executive officer in Dr Mohd Khalid Abdul Samad, his appointment is effective Jan 6, 2015
- ASEAN Foreign Ministers expected to exchange views on the Code of Conduct in the South China Sea (COC) - FM Anifah Aman
KUALA LUMPUR, (Bernama) -- With just two more months to go before the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax (GST), Malaysians seem to be warming up to the new tax, gauging by the response to the government's advertising campaign to educate the public on the GST.
KUALA KRAI (Bernama) -- After cleaning the mess in his house caused by the recent floods, Borhanuddin Mahmud, 66, of Kampung Manek Urai Baru with his muddied clothing set off on his motorcycle to his elder sister's house who lived about a kilometre away.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution