- Government To Study Proposal To Recognise Cooperatives As Sme
- Asia Pacific Countries Vow To Work Collectively In Disaster Management
- Negeri Sembilan Nature Mountain Bike Jamboree On Sunday
- Remains Of Two Victims Expected To Be Brought Home Saturday
- The remains of flight MH17 cabin supervisor, Mohd Ghafar Abu Bakar will be buried at Taman Kosas Muslim cemetery in Ampang, here tomorrow - Mohd Ghafar's wife Normi Abdullah
- The remains of Flight MH17 cabin supervisor Mohd Ghafar Abu Bakar expected to arrive at KLIA, 6.30 am tomorrow - Mohd Ghafar's wife Normi Abdullah
- The ashes of the cremated body of Karamjit Singh Karnail Singh, the victim of MH17 was immersed at Port Klang about 11.40am today
- Malaysia won its first gold medal in Youth Olympic Games through badminton mixed international doubles
- Mapex Penang expects to record sales of over RM130 million at the three-day property event, starting Sept 26 held at the Subterranean Penang International Conference & Exhibition Centre
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 21 (Bernama) -- Tomorrow is the day of national mourning, with the remains of 20 MH17 victims finally arriving back home.
NANJING, Aug 22 (Bernama) -- Cheam June Wei winning the gold medal in the international mixed doubles event today at the 2nd Youth Olympic Games here has brought much cheer to the national contingent, which had yet to taste a gold medal since the Games started six days ago.
KOTA BAHARU (Bernama) -- Mohd Shukri Mohd Zin shudders every time he recalls his grandfather's experience working on the Death Railway, also known as the Thai-Burma Railway.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
in his written reply in Parliament Thursday
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : email@example.com
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution