- Passengers Praise MAS Pilot For Landing Troubled Flight Safely
- MH370 Passengers' Next Of Kin Want Financial Assistance - Hamzah
- PNB's Role In Empowering Bumiputera Economy Cannot Be Denied, Says PM
- First, Third, Fourth Stage Of Water Rationing To End On April 30 - Syabas
- MH192 Incident: Tyre burst during takeoff forced MAS Flight turn back - Malaysia Airlines statement
- All the 159 passengers thanked MH192 pilot for a safe emergency landing of the aircraft - Hishammuddin
- The emergency landing incident of MAS aircraft flight MH192 at KLIA today will be brought up to the Cabinet on Wednesday - Hishammuddin
- A Malaysia Airlines Flight MH192 bound for Bangalore, India turned back after a landing gear mulfunction and landed safely at the KLIA today
- Bluefin-21 AUV completed its seventh mission in the underwater search for the missing MH370 early this morning - Joint Agency Coordination Centre (JACC)
KUALA LUMPUR (Bernama) -- While PAS' leadership remain adamant in tabling a private member bill to implement Hudud in Kelantan, political analysts believe the move is in futility and no more than a political play.
KENINGAU (Sabah) (Bernama) -- Petrus Yuyah, 43, and Sait Jaafar, 50, live about 250 km apart but they share a life-long dream that stands testimony to the government's noble intention of bringing socio-economic transformation to the rural areas in Sabah.
World News / NAM News Network (NNN)
and on healthcare.
National Economic Dialogue, March 7, 2014,
Pertubuhan Berita Nasional Malaysia,
Wisma BERNAMA,No 28, Jalan 1/65A,
Off Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel : 603-2693 9933 ( General Line )
E-mel : firstname.lastname@example.org
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the prior written permission of BERNAMA.
Best viewed in Firefox 8.0 & Internet Explorer 8.0 with 1024 x 768 resolution